Tuesday, February 23, 2016

About Lord Skunk



Thank you for checking out my Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes blog, and also check out the new site at http://LordSkunk.com! We are a SWGOH community that was first started from my Live Streams and has turned into the fastest growing SW:GoH community on YouTube.  A little about me, I have been playing Galaxy of Heroes since early February 2016 and I do Live Shows and videos many times a week as well as guides, reviews, strategies and other good stuff on LordSkunk.com. You can follow me on Twitter @LordSkunk1, contact me on Discord chat and also please show your support by Subscribing to my YouTube Channel. Thank you!

You can view my previous Live Shows below:

SWGOH Top Lists:
SWGOH Guides:

3 comments:

  1. I would love to join the show sometime. I've been playing since early December, I'm lvl 73 and I guess a whale lol. Jedi Ghost is the name and u can also see my utube page @ Ghost Jedi .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u using blue stacks or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started watching your videos and thought you might be interested in some screen shoots I just took of some awesome reward I just received in my inbox. Here is just one of them. thanks for all your help. hudtaylor@gmail.com just realized I cant attach it. Its a "we Apologize for any inconvenience..."and gave me a bunch of awesome stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Game Updates // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Developer Updates // Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

StarWars.com

LordSkunk.com News // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes