Friday, February 26, 2016

[VIDEO] Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - General Grievous Gameplay





I wanted to show some gameplay of General Grievous. I activated him in my Live Stream yesterday but didn't have him leveled and geared to show any gameplay. Check out the video, and if you would please, click here to Subscribe to my channel. I usually Live Stream sometime between 5 pm and 9pm EST depending on what I have going on, so later today I will go over GG some more. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the video.

Team Comp I'm thinking best for GG:
HK-Lead
IG-88
IG-86
GS or Poggle
General Grievous

Let me know your thoughts on some team comps, etc. for GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Updates // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Developer Updates // Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

StarWars.com

LordSkunk.com News // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes