Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[LIVE SHOW] Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes GALACTIC WAR NIGHTMARE!


Welcome to LordSkunk.com’s Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Live Show! I wasn’t going to do a Live Show today because today is the Galactic War Guild challenge, so I wanted to spend some time completing that, as I haven’t been as diligent on my GW’s since the protection update. However, after starting on my Galactic War endeavors, it is making me actually want to no even continue on playing tonight. Galactic Wars used to be so fun, that’s actually how I got into streaming this game was by streaming my Arena and GW’s, now it’s probably the most boring and tedious aspect of the game. This is a call to EA/CG to step in and do something about one the most beloved features of the game that has now almost universally become the most hated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Updates // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Developer Updates // Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

StarWars.com

LordSkunk.com News // Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes